A treat to Enjoy for Halloween with Inked Wines:
White strawberry lemon sangria.
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- 1 apple, cored and sliced (any kind)
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and sliced lengthwise
- 1 (750 ml) bottle Inked Wines Bombino
- 1/2 cup light rum
- 4 cups lemon-lime soda
- Add lemon slices to a large jug, then the apples, then the strawberries.
- Pour the wine (inked bombino) and rum over the top.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for 4 – 5 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and add the lemon lime soda. Add a few pieces of the fruit to your glass and pour sangria over to serve.
Thanks to Inked Wines and http://www.kitchentreaty.com