Owner of the Site and its Operation
1. CMMA Digital & Print(Australia) Pty Ltd, (ABN 481 622 02459), of 40-44 Red Lion St Rozelle NSW 2039 owns and operates this site. (www.inkedaustralia.com)
4. CMMA Digital & Print may make changes to the material on this site at any time without notice.
Your Rights and Obligations
5. When you submit any materials to CMMA Digital & Print via this website, which may include comments, recordings, images, stories, videos, or any other materials (“Content”), you, unless CMMA Digital & Print advises otherwise, license and grant CMMA Digital & Print, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such Content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. You agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use. You warrant that you have the full authority to grant these rights.
6. You agree that you are fully responsible for the Content you submit, and you warrant to CMMA Digital & Print that all Content submitted is an original work of your creation that does not infringe the rights of any third party.
8. You agree that you will not use this site to spam, transmit or upload any material whatsoever that contains viruses or any other harmful programs or that breach any laws including intellectual property or privacy rights, interfere with or disrupt this site or attempt to gain unauthorised access to any sections which require a unique code for access.
9. Without limiting any other terms herein, you indemnify CMMA Digital & Print for any breach of the above terms.
10. In order to use this site, it is your responsibility to procure access to the Internet, to pay any costs associated with that access and to acquire any hardware and/or software necessary to facilitate the services.
11. You use this site at your own risk. Everything on the site, or obtained by use of or access to the site, is provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind.
12. To the full extent permitted by law, CMMA Digital & Print excludes all terms, conditions, warranties and representations, whether express or implied, and excludes all liability in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise for loss or damage (whether direct or indirect) suffered or incurred as a result of access to or use of this site. If CMMA Digital & Print is liable for breach of any implied warranty or condition that cannot be excluded then in any event CMMA Digital & Print liability shall be limited to, CMMA Digital & Print, in the case of goods, replacing or repairing the goods, or in the case of services, re-supplying the services, or paying for the costs of re-supplying the services.
13. CMMA Digital & Print assumes no responsibility for any technical malfunction, error, omission, interruption, deletion, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failure, virus, bug, tampering, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to the site, or any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to the use of the site, or the uploading of material or downloading of any software/material (where permitted) from the site.
14. CMMA Digital & Print is not responsible for the content of any site linked to or from this site. Any links provided are for your convenience only and are not an endorsement of the companies or products referred to on sites to which this site links and CMMA Digital & Printh as no responsibility for the condition, content or operation of any such sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising out of or resulting from access to or use of such sites. If you click on a link to another site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
15. This legal statement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia. You irrevocably and unconditionally agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia. If any provision of this legal statement shall be unlawful, void or for any reasons unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
16. Please see CMMA Digital & Print privacy statement for details about how we store, handle and use any personal information that you provide to us.